Make Your Voice Heard
Here is your chance to make your voice heard on Capitol Hill. Together we can make significant changes through legislation and policy that improve the quality of life for everyone affected by PKD.
United on the Hill participants will receive:
- Training on how to lobby your elected officials and help getting comfortable with meeting members of Congress and their staffs
- A detailed overview of the PKD Foundation’s legislative priorities
- A chance to hear from members of Congress and Washington insiders. In the past, such speakers included: NIDDK Director Dr. Robert Star; Congressman Louie Gohmert (R-TX); and, Dr. Sally Satel from the American Enterprise Institute. We are working to bring equally compelling guest speakers to you this year.
- Food! We provide lunch on Monday, to begin our event and breakfast the next day (all at no cost to you)
- A discounted room rate at the Hyatt Regency Washington on Capitol Hill